CARTS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE COURSE FOR PURCHASE.COURSE UPDATE TO PUBLIC 5/27/20:
All tee times online are for walking rates only. Carts are available for purchase at the golf shop. Please check the rate page for the applicable cart fee. Thanks!
Goat Hill Park Community,COURSE UPDATE TO PUBLIC 5/8/20:
The County has amended the Golf Course Sanitation Protocol form to note that golf instruction and clinics are no longer suspended and cart usage is no longer suspended and cart usage is no longer limited to a single golfer.
Goat Hill Park Community,COURSE UPDATE TO PUBLIC 4/30/20:
Carts will be available to ALL PLAYERS begining Monday, May 11. Carts will be single-rider carts only (unless in the same household) and will be available on first come - first serve basis. Carts will be purchased at check-in. Carts will be cleaned between each use. Thanks!
Goat Hill Park Community,
We’ve missed you!! Hope you’re all keeping safe and healthy. I’m happy to say Goat Hill Park will be open this coming Friday, May 1st!!!…YES!!
Everyone must maintain strict social distancing and follow our safety rules to ensure we have the safest possible outdoor environment. These rules are required by San Diego County Public Health Services and must be followed by everyone the entire time while you are enjoying the Goat. We will be vigilant and strict so please do your part!! We're all in this together and we need to be diligent at following these rules so we can stay open. In the large scheme, golf might not be important to non-golfers, but to us, it is extremely important! Golf offers an escape and a way to heal in the outdoors while chasing a ball towards the hole. Please read the below and follow before arriving to the facility, thanks!
Before Arriving to the Course
- If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course (or anywhere).
- Booking: Book and prepay for all tee times at www.goathillpark.com. All purchases at the shop will be credit, debit, or venmo only - no cash.
- Remain Walking Only: Carts not available yet. We will send an update when they are available. Plan accordingly with a lighter bag, less clubs, etc.
- Group Size: A maximum of four players per group - no exceptions.
- Driving Range: Book range stalls online and check-in with range attendant to receive range balls. This should be operational by Friday, if not - call in to make a reservation.
- We are conitinuing ongoing sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, and other surfaces.
- Club rentals will not be available.
- Arrival: Please arrive at the golf course no earlier than 25-minutes before your tee time to allow for check-in.
- Social Distancing: Everyone must keep at least 6-feet apart from each other at all times (even if in same household). We have plenty of room, so keep more space to be safe.
- Face Covering: Everyone must wear a face mask when at the golf shop or golf shop surrounds.
- Golf Shop: All check-in and purchases will be completed at the entrances of the golf shop; no one will be allowed to enter. Please stay in line where marked until it is your time to approach.
- Restrooms: One person in the restrooms at time. Please wait in line where marked.
- On Course: Do not touch the flagsticks or anything that is not yours. Maintain spacing everywhere - especially on the tee box and green.
- After the round: Please wash your hands directly after your round. Groups are asked not to linger after - one drink then depart.
- Practice Areas: All practice chipping and putting greens will be closed for practice unless you have a tee time. Please do not come out to practice - you will be asked to leave.
- The Playground Course: We ask all patrons follow the below rules in addition to the standard rules:
- One group per hole
- All players must be from same household.
- If players are waiting to play, the group must exit after finishing the third hole and go to the end of the line.
Please be responsible and follow our rules & regulations - we need everyone’s cooperation! Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our guests, members, and communities. Check the GHP web page for current updates and/or call the golf shop with any further questions.
Stay Well and do your best!
Goat Hill Park Family