Pirate Leagueat Goat Hill Park
EVERY MONDAY | TEAM SCRAMBLE | MAY 10 – SEPTEMBER 13
Welcome to the Pirate League at Goat Hill Park. Designed to create a fun, no-stress environment where teams can win prizes, socialize, grow their game and enjoy nature all at once.
- Season overview: Rounds to be played every Monday afternoon (tee times between 3:46pm-5:46pm)
- 15-week regular season: 5/10 – 8/23
- 3-week playoff: 8/30 – 9/13
- Team size: Teams can have 3-6 players. If team has 3 players competing, three tee shots are required from each player. Teams are allowed to have additional members show up to play/support, but they cannot participate in scramble. A player must play in at least 6 matches to qualify for the Playoffs. League has 16 teams total.
- League fee: $325 per team. Includes pirate league hats, pirate league tee shirts, and more. Plus an end of season party and prizes for every team!
- Weekly fee: $25 per person. Includes green fee, one beer, entry into ace pot and monies toward prize fund. $5 more for cart.
- Time: Tee off between 3:46pm-5:46pm. Please note your teams preferred time in the sign up form below. You will be contacted via email to confirm your time.
- Format: 9-holes; 4-person scramble, requiring 2 tee shorts from each player. Men will play from black tees; women from green tees. We will rotate between the front and back 9’s.
- Weekly contests: Closest to the Pin contest each week. The winner will earn a $25 gift card to GHP.
- Food: No food vendor will be on site due to COVID-19; we have snacks in the shop.
- Scoring: No Handicaps. Instead, we will play 15 round robin matches where the winner of the match earns 2 points, ties earn 1 point each, loser earns 0, and no show loses a point. At the end of the season, the top 8 teams will be seeded (based on season long points totals) and will play a three week playoff. The remainder of the teams will also play during this time for overall placing for prizes.
- Finals: The finals will take place on 9/13/21. There will be a shotgun start with all teams playing. Food + bev tickets will provided for all participants.
- Ace Pot: $500 will go towards the Ace Pot at the end of the season. All funds will be split evenly for each ace made during the season. If no ace has been made during the season, the money will go towards the end of season party and prize fund.
* NEW SEASON BEGINS MAY – SIGN UPS BEGIN 3/22/21 *