EVERY MONDAY | TEAM SCRAMBLE | MAY 9 – SEPTEMBER 12
Welcome to the Pirate League at Goat Hill Park. Designed to create a fun, no-stress environment where teams can win prizes, socialize, grow their game, and enjoy nature all at once.
- Season Overview: Rounds will be played every Monday afternoon (tee times between 3:46 P.M. – 5:46 P.M.)
- 15-Week Regular Season: 5/9 – 8/22
- 3-Week Playoff: 8/29 – 9/12
- Team Size: Teams can have three to six players. If a team has three players competing, three tee shots are required from each player. Teams are allowed to have additional members show up to play/support, but they cannot participate in scramble. A player must play in at least six matches to qualify for the playoffs. The league has 16 teams total.
- League Fee: $325 per team. Includes Pirate League hats, Pirate League tee shirts, and more. Plus, an end of season party and prizes for every team!
- Weekly Fee: $25 per person. Includes greens fee, one beer, entry into the Ace Pot, and monies toward the prize fund. $5 more for a cart.
- Time: Tee off is between 3:46 P.M. – 5:46 P.M. Please note your teams preferred time in the sign-up form below. You will be contacted via email to confirm your time.
- Format: 9-holes; four-person scramble, requiring two tee shots from each player. Men will play from the black tees; women from the green tees. We will rotate between the front and back 9’s.
- Weekly Contests: Closest to the pin contests occur each week. The winner will earn a $25 gift card to GHP.
- Food: No food vendors will be on site due to COVID-19; we have snacks in the shop.
- Scoring: No handicaps. Instead, we will play 15 round robin matches, where the winner of the match earns two points, ties earn one point each, loser earns zero, and no shows lose a point. At the end of the season, the top eight teams will be seeded (based on season long point totals) and will play a three week playoff. The remainder of the teams will also play during this time for overall placing for prizes.
- Finals: The finals will take place on 9/12/22. There will be a shotgun start with all teams playing. Food and beverage tickets will provided for all participants.
- Ace Pot: $500 will go towards the Ace Pot at the end of the season. All funds will be split evenly for each ace made during the season. If no ace has been made during the season, the money will go towards the end of season party and the prize fund.
* NEW SEASON BEGINS MAY – SIGN-UPS BEGIN 4/15/22 *